A statement of why quizlet is compelling for Ontario Extend (yes, I am a placeholder)
What Does it Do?
Quizlet provides engaging, customizable activities with contributions from people everywhere. Activity types include flashcards, fill in the blank, multiple choice, matching and can be built into collections. Tap into the collection of other educator created content.
We’re found in classrooms in rounds of Quizlet Live, as part of study sessions at home, and in the hands of learners studying for everything from spelling tests to college-level science classes to professional certifications.
What is the relevance of this tool for Ontario Extend Educators?
- Morbi in sem quis dui placerat ornare.
- Something Else
Things to keep in mind when considering use of this tool.
- Free version includes sidebar advertisements
Examples in Action
These curated examples are ones created by Ontario Extend participants.
- Make It All Disappear (Peg French) An example for jump starting learners’ motivation with an interest trigger
Activities Using Tool
See how this tool is used for Extend Module activities as well as in submitted responses.
- More Than Quizzes. Part of the Experimenter module activity to use the Quizlet tools to create something for your class that goes beyond simple quizzes.
See other tools in the same modules that use this tool or explore similar ones organized by similar function.
If you have experience using this tool, on a scale of 1 to 5 how highly would you recommend this tool to a colleague?
- Tutorial on Doing This With That Tool (Technology Today) Short description. Vestibulum volutpat, lacus a ultrices sagittis, mi neque euismod dui, eu pulvinar nunc sapien ornare nisl. Phasellus pede arcu, dapibus eu, fermentum et, dapibus sed, urna.